A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sigmund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sigmund is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sigmund, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigmund graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Sigmund has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
- Twin Cities Comm Hosp, Templeton, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sigmund accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Sigmund practice?
Dr. Stephen Sigmund practices Internal Medicine near Templeton, CA.
See Templeton Internists.