A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sihelnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sihelnik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sihelnik, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sihelnik graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Sihelnik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Sihelnik FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Sihelnik practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sihelnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sihelnik practices Urology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Urologists.