Dr. Stephen Sihelnik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

June 29th, 2016
Try Anyone Else First
This doctor misread my chart twice and assumed a condition by way of incorrect memory of my description of ailments. VERY unprofessional. I get the feeling that he simply did not like me. Or that is how it felt. He appeared annoyed that I was giving him as much information as I could. His office as of 2014 did not handle me appropriately. I am not sure where to go as a result, as this is the prominent Urologic care facility in my area. I was taken aback by my treatment. I do not care if this gentleman knows more about the human body than I do. I am not only a patient. I am a customer. My body, health, research and opinion is important to me, whether he values it or not. I don't go out of my way to spread negative information about a service provider under most circumstances. However, I am rather confident that nearly any other Uroligist is worth trying first. My experience was so bad, I put one star all the way down. Though the majority of the office staff deserved a higher grade.

May 29th, 2013
Superb Urologist
He tested for & found reasons for issues that explained my issues. He has set me up for an automated system so I can get immediate relief from bladder infections. Dr. Sihelnik is a great Dr.& I'm better since finding him. He's not local to me but I gladly drive to get to his care. Not only is he great but the office works like a well-oiled machine- meaning that it is very efficient, I'm called as soon as I check-in & since he's in an office built to be a urologist's office, the setup is outstanding. There's also a separate surgical center next door so that procedures are done in the same building.

February 14th, 2013
Excellent doctor. Warm bedside manner. Diagnosed me with interstitial cystitis and started me on the road to recovery. This is the doctor you want for an accurate diagnosis.