A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Silberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Silberstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Silberstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silberstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen David Silberstein MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Silberstein practice?
- Dr. Stephen Silberstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Silberstein practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.