Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Silberstein
Dr. Stephen Silberstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Silberstein is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Germantown Hosp & Med Ctr, Philadelphia, Pa. Dr. Silberstein has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Silberstein has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Stephen Silberstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Rachel Shmuts
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Melissa Wellner
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi7
Dr. Daniel Monti
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi28