A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sills, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sills graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
- Childs Hosp & Nursing Home, Albany, Ny
- Memorial Hosp for Cancerallied Diseas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joel Sills MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Sills practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sills practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Slingerlands, NY.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.