A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sills, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Anterior Segment Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sills graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
- Childs Hosp & Nursing Home, Albany, Ny
- Memorial Hosp for Cancerallied Diseas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Sills practice?
Dr. Stephen Sills practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Slingerlands, NY.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.