A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sills
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sills, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sills graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childs Hosp & Nursing Home, Albany, Ny
- Memorial Hosp for Cancerallied Diseas
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joel Sills MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Sills practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sills has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sills practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Slingerlands, NY and Schenectady, NY.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.