A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Silver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Silver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mark Silver MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Silver practice?
- Dr. Stephen Silver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Silver practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Nephrologists.