Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Silver
Dr. Stephen Silver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with other offices in Rochester, NY and Rochester, NY (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Silver is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital and Highland Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Silver has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Silver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Shashi Sigdel
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Residency
Rochester, NY 0 mi4
Dr. Kristine Tenebruso
Rochester, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Randal Christenson
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi37