A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Simonich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Simonich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simonich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simonich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Simonich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonich graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Simonich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Donald Simonich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Simonich practice?
- Dr. Stephen Simonich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Simonich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Houston, TX.
See Katy Surgeons.