A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Simonich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Simonich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Simonich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonich graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Simonich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simonich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Simonich practice?
Dr. Stephen Simonich practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Houston, TX.
See Katy Orthopedic Surgeons, Katy Sports Medicine Doctors, Katy Surgeons, and Katy Family Physicians.