Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Simonich
Dr. Stephen Simonich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Katy, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Simonich is affiliated with St. Anthony`s Hospital, CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital. Dr. Simonich has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Simonich has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Stephen Simonich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.
Dr. Randal Camarillo
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Katy, TX 0.11 mi5
Dr. Robert Fullick
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Katy, TX 0.11 mi13
Dr. Judy Colabella
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Katy, TX 2.23 mi33