A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Simpson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Simpson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Ayer, MA
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simpson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Simpson practice?
Dr. Stephen Simpson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ayer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Ayer Orthopedic Surgeons.