A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Simpson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Simpson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Ayer, MA
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Simpson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Simpson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Simpson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ayer, MA.
See Ayer Orthopedic Surgeons.