A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Simpson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Simpson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Ayer, MA
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Simpson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Simpson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Simpson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Simpson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ayer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Ayer Surgeons.