Dr. Stephen Simpson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Simpson?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Simpson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2017

Great doctor

I have a child that has seen him regularly due to sports injuries and he is always amazing. Cares greatly about his patients and listens to their concerns.

December 15th, 2016

He is competent and has integrity about his treatment of patients. I appreciate his honesty.

August 2nd, 2016

Had Achilles repair. It all went great. He fit me in for initial visit on Friday before Memorial day weekend, schedule surgery, answered questions, etc. Very good staff. Good follow up. Highly recommend.

June 28th, 2015

Allows his patients to be in pain

May 20th, 2015

My experience with Dr Simpson was very good. The staff was professional as was he. I would highly recommend him. He relieved me of serious pain with carpel Tunnel. This rural area is very fortunate to have a surgeon like him!

January 9th, 2015

I have never had a problem scheduling an appointment; the office always fits me in when there is some type of acute problem. Dr. Simpson explains what the issue is; he tells me how to proceed with the options, lets me decided which one makes sense, and we go from there. If a follow-up appointment is not necessary, I cancel. So far, in my old age, he has cared for me is a very good manner; he's a fine doctor, and I have had and do have quite a number of them. Doctors are human; I do not expect miracles but reasonable and sound advice and treatment, and he has helped me carry on in my 70s; I cannot ask for more than that.

August 6th, 2014

Patient

Dr. Simpson is one of the most outstanding doctors our family has had the pleasure of being treated by. He had preformed surgery on 3 sons, shoulder, ankles and we count our blessings that he is not deep in the bowls of some major hospital but right here in the Nashoba Valley. He also gives freely of his time for kids sports where he is available to help with injuries on the spot. You don't get that dedication everywhere and level of experience and expertise these days.

October 24th, 2012

shocked at the other reviews - great Dr.

I have to say, some of these reviews really surprised me and I question whether they were written by actual patients. My wife had to go to him for an emergency procedure over a weekend - he came in on his day off to follow up, spent a lot of time talking about the issue with us and did his best to make sure we understood all the options available. his bedside manner was always great and we never felt rushed. His staff was great as well. I will say that he is no-nonsense in that he demands high levels of professionalism and responsiveness from other hospital staff in the interest of his patients, which was great from the patient point of view.

September 5th, 2012

Time in waiting room only 15 min or less, but sat in exam room an hour and a half!Felt like a mill...very big practice.

June 27th, 2012

Huh?

Am I missing something? The assistant was great. Took her time with me, got to know my situation, asked lots of questions, listened well. Then the doctor came breezing in took a quick look at the notes asked maybe one or two questions at the most and then started moving me around without explaining anything. I felt it was a total waste of time. No connection at all.

November 1st, 2011

Bad doctor

Waited 5 months for a diagnosis. He spends about 3-4 minutes with each patient and asks the same questions every time because he fails to properly record patient information. Most of the time my wait is over 1 hour. DO NOT USE THIS SCAM ARTIST.

March 9th, 2011

very good surgeon

My 87 year old mother broke her leg while visiting me from New York. Dr. Simpson performed the surgery which required metal pins and plates. My mother's doctors back home have been extremely impressed with her speedy recovery and lack of any pain. Dr. Simpson can be a little brisk at times, but he certainly is a very competent surgeon.