Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sims is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sims, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Nerve Block
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sims has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Sims MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Sims practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sims has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sims practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, TX.
See Conroe Anesthesiologists and Conroe Pain Management Doctors.