A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sinclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sinclair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinclair
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sinclair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sinclair, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Uveal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sinclair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen H Sinclair MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Sinclair practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sinclair has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sinclair practices Ophthalmology near Media, PA.
See Media Ophthalmologists.