A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sinclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sinclair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinclair
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sinclair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sinclair, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Uveal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sinclair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen H Sinclair MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Sinclair practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sinclair has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sinclair practices Ophthalmology near Media, PA.
See Media Ophthalmologists.