Dr. Stephen Sipperly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Sipperly?

Very Knowledgeable and Kind

Posted on February 11th, 2017

I have been with Dr. Sipperly for the past 3 years after my doctor of 25 years retired. I was unsure of changing doctors after 25 years and Dr. Sipperly was very professional and curti courteous. Support staff are efficient and friendly.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Very impolite front desk staff.

Posted on July 12th, 2013

My one and only complaint is the office seems to have a hard time getting test results back to the patients, at least in my experience. Other than that I have had not one problem with Dr Sipperly or his staff. The staff is always courteous and smiling and while the wait can be a bit much sometimes Dr Sipperly always gives me more than enough time to express my issue/health problem. Nearly my entire family uses this office and my 3-year-old son has only known this Dr's office since he has come here for every single appointment that he has needed since birth. Dr. Sipperly is very good with my son. Very attentive, very gentle. Always expresses happiness to see how much he has grown. Highly recommended.

Compassionate and professional

Posted on May 9th, 2013

I had an initial appointment with Dr. Sipperly and was impressed with his compassionate and professional manner. A good combination in a Dr.! He struck me as being very knowledgeable and up-to-date when he was answering my questions. The office staff was courteous and professional and the nurse I saw was very personable and put me right at ease. I will be recommending this practice to others!

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

This Dr. has changed in terms of friendliness and care shown over the past few years. I am left wondering if I did something wrong or is it just him showing signs of burn out. I like to think it's the latter. The office staff there is pretty bad. They don't call you back in a satisfactory way. You often have to call them for test results or anything to do with follow ups and when you do, they often make you feel like you're bothering them or inconveniencing them. There's no excuse for that!!

Not a place for your children ///

Posted on April 12th, 2012

Dr. Sipperly is VERY un personal! Very quick. He says he practices pediatrics, please DONOT bring your children in there! In the last 3yrs there i have yet to see on child in that office. Not a kid friendly place. No toys, no fun. Oh and get this god forbid you might have a child with a full diaper.... Nurses and staff have no clue and they can not be trusted! They will judge you and critise you. Come on does anyone there have any kids? I wonder, its like they just dont get it or understand. Please please dont go here. Its not a place for your children. Weres they old school doctors all gone. The ones who truly care and grow with your children.

Great Doctor and nice Staff

Posted on September 8th, 2011

My husband and I both use this office and are grateful to have them. Dr Sipperly is a really good MD and has never been abrupt, rude or inaccurate in any of our dealings. His staff has always been kind and appropriate.I read an earlier post and for an FYI,a DO gets more education than an MD and have been aroound for years. He is highly thought of in the Medical Community and has an excellant reputation in getting what his patients need, regardless of their diagnosis. I highly recommend this office.

THE BEST

Posted on July 4th, 2011

ALL OF MY FAMILY, AUNTS, UNCLES,BROTHERS,ECT ARE SEEN BY THIS DR AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY!

A snob

Posted on June 1st, 2011

The Doctor behaves as if he`s out of control over his staff. His office manager is prejudiced. He allows a nursing assistant to write triplicate prescriptions, he signs it without verifying the information, and there were numerous errors including refills. I was unable to fill the prescription over the weekend. His office manager was flipant and uncooperative and defensive in bringing this information to her. They gave a new and correct prescription. And sent a letter three days later dropping me from his practice. His specialty is HIV POatients. Maybe he`s limited because he`s a D.O. and he certainly is capable of being much more professional than he treated me.

Posted on March 4th, 2009

Dr Sipplerly and staff are very accomodating. They have extended hours which is great for regular visits or urgent care visits. I have recommended him to several co-workers.

Posted on November 11th, 2017