Dr. Stephen Slade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Slade?

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Dr. Spade and his staff was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. His office changed surgeons on me the day of the surgery and changed the type of lens they were going to use. I still can not see and they want to do two more surgery on me. My insurance paid their office about half the cost and they have not refunded us the insurance money. Dr. Spade will not return any of my phone calls. I left over 4 -5 messages and his office staff has not given him my messages and how unhappy I am or he just does not care.

Bad Customer Service

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Arrived there at 8.45. My appointment was for 9.00. I sat there for 1 & 1/2 hours and saw no one. When I went and asked, they told me the doctor and the technician has not arrived yet. This after they took my &1500. I told them this very bad service and said they can either refund me and I go somewhere else or I go home and they call me. I walked out and now I am home.

RUDE and TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE BEDSIDE MANNERS

Posted on June 6th, 2014

How dare you come into the surgical holding room and ask a patient of any age, much less a 73 yr old women if she really thinks she needs this surgery? If she could just live the way she was? She was already hooked up to the I-V and her eye dilated!!! That's right because insurance would only pay for the old fashion cataract surgery not laser! !! You truly proved to be in it only for the money NOT FOR THE WELL BEING OF YOYR PATIENT! I HAD to give you a star or it wouldn't let me submit my review! My mother in law will be seeking a doctor that cares about the patient as a whole for her other cataract surgery

Lousy bedside manner

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Arrogant and conceded. Worst beside manner of any doctor ever encountered. Total lack of respect for patients. Extremely inconvenienced patient and spouse on day of surgery!

Great Experience

Posted on February 19th, 2011

The overall experience was excellent. Professional and thorough. Office staff, pre and post op exams were excellent.

Posted on December 10th, 2010

Amazing Doctor & Staff, I will recommend to all of my family & friends.

Awesome.

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

Been a patient for over 10 years and have had nothing but fantastic results. Great staff and great doctors. Would highly recommend to anyone.

A Life Changing Experience

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

Dr. Slade is very personable and professional. Both He and Dr. Baker have a great bedside manner and answered all my questions with answers I could understand. My only regret is not having my LASIK procedure sooner. The staff is exceptional from the front desk to the operating room. I love my new vision!

Awesome

Posted on September 1st, 2010

Dr Stephen Slade is awesome! We certainly had a great experience. Both Dr Slade and Dr Baker are great, not to mention the exceptional treatment we received from the fabulous staff, My husband and I as patients are so pleased, that our daughter is having her surgery done later this year. Thank you so much!

Great!!

Posted on August 30th, 2010

I had a great experience in Dr.Slade's office. Everyone was friendly and willing to answer any questions I had. They gave me all the information I needed to make my decision on my surgery.

Highly Recommended!

Posted on August 27th, 2010

I was very nervous about finding the right doctor, and then potentailly having to schedule a surgical procedure. From the very first call the staff put me at ease... The staff and doctor made me feel extremely confident that I was getting the best care possible, and that I was not just a number - Great bedside manner. Now, not only is my vision great, but I won't be afraid to go back next time! Thanks!

Great doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Very corteus doctor and staff. Thanks to Dr. Slade my son got his vision back, for me he is the best.