inactive

Stephen Sladek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 4th, 2013
Dr. Sladek was there for my family when we needed him most (during the still birth of our son) and went above and beyond to find out why it happened and took great care of me with subsequent pregnancy!

July 27th, 2009
bedside manner is horrid
As a woman who is 40 weeks pregnant, there are obvious changes that your body goes through. Not only was he arrogant, but Sladek had the nerve to look at my belly and say "wow, you have quite a few stretch marks there...now they may fade-but they never go away...i guess you will just have to think of them as a "new addition" to that tattoo on your hip. Well, Sladek should probably get started on that miracle cure that prevents women from ever getting stretch marks throughout pregnancy. As if your self confidence is not already dwindling, I cannot believe he had the rancor to actually let that thought escape his lips. Not only is this a prime example of unprofessionalism, but it should not be tolerated. So, ladies-if you're not still a size two I might suggest you find a different doctor, who is a little less judgemental and egotistical.