A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sladicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sladicka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sladicka, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sladicka graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sladicka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Sladicka MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Sladicka practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sladicka has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sladicka practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Taylorsville, NC and Newton, NC.
See Hickory Orthopedic Surgeons.