Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Sloan
Dr. Stephen Sloan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bolingbrook, IL, with another office in Westmont, IL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Sloan is affiliated with Ingalls Memorial Hospital, Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Advocate South Suburban Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Sloan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Stephen Sloan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bolingbrook, IL.
Dr. Akbar Khan
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Bolingbrook, IL 0 mi28
Dr. Jamal Daki
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Bolingbrook, IL 0 mi22
Dr. Basava Ancha
Bolingbrook, IL 0 mi24