A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Slusser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Slusser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Slusser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slusser graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Slusser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street
- Schuylkill Medical Center-East Norwegian Street
- Schuylkill Medical Center East/Schuylkill Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Owen Slusser MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen O. Slusser practice?
- Dr. Stephen Slusser has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Slusser practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Internists and Pottsville Gastroenterologists.