A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Slusser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Slusser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slusser
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slusser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Slusser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Slusser graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Slusser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street
- Schuylkill Medical Center-East Norwegian Street
- Schuylkill Medical Center East/Schuylkill Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Owen Slusser MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen O. Slusser practice?
- Dr. Stephen Slusser has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Slusser practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Internists and Pottsville Gastroenterologists.