Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Smart, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smart
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smart, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Smart graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Perry Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Smart MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Smart practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smart has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Smart practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Allergists and Peoria Internists.