A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Smart, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smart, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Smart graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Perry Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Smart MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Smart practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smart has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Smart practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Allergists and Peoria Internists.