Dr. Stephen Smart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Smart?

October 13th, 2017

care

DR. SMART HAS BEEN A TREMENDOUS HELP TO ME WITH MY HEALTH ISSUES OF ASTHMA AND ALLERGIES. I APPRECIATE ALL THAT HE DO FOR MY AND MY FAMILY DO AS WELL. I THANK HIM VERY MUCH.

August 31st, 2016

Good doctor

This is my 1st review I've written for any doctor. I started seeing Dr. Smart about four years ago. I had at the time a terrible cough and nobody could figure out why. This guy is a very good listener and we hit it off. He tried several things with me, gave me samples of meds so it wouldn't be costly to me and we eventually found the right medicine for my problem. I was having 4-5 cases of bronchitis a year and this past winter I had one. My cough is gone, very seldom use my emergency inhaler and am so grateful to have found this doctor. If I could he'd be my family doctor. My trip to see him is 120 miles round trip and the staff is very good about getting me in when I need to see him. I go early and I get in right away and my visits are quick now. Anybody that needs to see a good doctor should see Dr. Smart. Anybody that has lung issues knows that it may take time to find the problem and solution, so be patient, this guy is great. After 4 1/2 years he's more than a doctor to me, a friend is appropriate.

November 17th, 2015

Horrible attitude and lack of concern for my asthma

My last experience with him was horrible... Tried to say my chest tightness was acid reflux, made sarcastic remarks about my asthma because of it declining after being on corticosteroids for years and being taken off cold turkey. I will never go back after the way I was treated by him.

July 10th, 2012

definitely a 5 - star Doctor

Dr. Smart is the first physician that has ever really seemed to LISTEN to me...all my symptoms, complaints, and frustrations. He spent more time with me and EXPLAINING his opinions and theories than any other Dr. I've seen, and trust me, I've seen many!! For anyone with chronic problems of "unknown origin", I would so highly recommend him.

May 20th, 2017