Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Smith
Dr. Stephen Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Angelo, TX, with another office in San Angelo, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with San Angelo Community Medical Center, Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus and San Angelo Community Hosp. Dr. Smith has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Angelo, TX.
Dr. Miltiadis Leon
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
San Angelo, TX 0 mi27
Dr. Asad Pathan
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
San Angelo, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Christopher Haddad
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Angelo, TX 0.28 mi12