inactive

Stephen W Snow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 11th, 2016
Patient
Had an appointment time but had to wait for 60 min before I was seen in the waiting room. He was rude and actually inaccurate about his medical opinion on my avascular necrosis diagnoses and causes revealed on MRI. I had a claim under L&I and he got angry with me and said I was entering the "twilight zone" if I was to pursue the claim. He was very non-supportive and his bedside manners were little to be desired. I would never return to him for treatment nor would I recommend anyone else to either; unless there into being addressed with rudeness and a lack of compassion. I think it's more about the money vs. the patients care with this doctor.

April 27th, 2013
I have been his patient for over a year and I am very satisfied with his care. I have been a very difficult case and I am appreciative that he has taken the time to do what's in my best interest instead of an easy fix! Definitely would recommend him.

June 13th, 2012
Disappointing
Misdiagnosed me. Was dismissive and only spent two minutes with me. He said something completely opposite of what his PA said, which confused me. Now its been nearly three weeks since I broke my elbow and I don't have a clear treatment option.

November 30th, 2010
listens!
Have gone to Dr Snow for over 15 years, always I felt he listens and cares.

February 4th, 2010
Had partial knee replacement (he was too rushed to resurface the kneecap), ended up with nerve damage and drop foot which took 5 months before I could wiggle my toe..nerve still unhealed after 6 years. Knee still hurts.