Dr. Stephen Snyder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Snyder?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Snyder?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2017

great job

great job!

May 3rd, 2016

I had an old rotator cuff tear in both shoulders and it could not be repaired by conventional means. Dr Snyder used a graft technique to repair both shoulders. Its been 5 years now and the outcome is fantastic. He is courteous, friendly and an absolute expert in what he does. If you have a shoulder problem, I highly recommend him.

October 28th, 2015

I had several friends who all had excellent experience with Dr. Snyder, and he enjoys a superb reputation. Unfortunately my experience though was not successful as pain continues a year plus after surgery. Was told that recovery would be six months and would be fully repaired and normal, so disappointed to still be in such pain.

January 31st, 2015

An exceptional, caring and knowledgeable doctor who performed rotator cuff surgery on me.

April 18th, 2012

Dr. Snyder is Wonderful & Fabulous

Hi! One handed girl here from birth. Of course the shoulder that tore apart was my right with the only hand I have attached. Needless to say i was very concerned over what doctor performed my surgery because I could end up permanently disabled, no thanks. I saw a Dr in Beverly Hills that shall remain nameless who had the bedside manor and concern of The Grinch before his heart grew big. His office charged me 75.00 to fill out my state disability forms the first time my arm went out completely. The second doctor was good, from UCLA a top orthopedic venue, they also treat you like rats in a maze as well, but this Dr. was dropped from my insurance carrier so I decided to investigate further. Finally two clients in a row, both said "snyder did my son, he's great" then "synder did my husband, he's a big baby but he's doing good". I called and got an appointment right away. Let me tell you his nurse Maria, is awesome. She is sensitive, smart, and she is ON IT! You ned forms filled out, well they are done at the speed of light. NO EXTRA CHARGE! The first appointment was great D. Snyder is the perfect balance of friendly, professional, and so smart. He read my MRI which he is a pro at explained everything that needed to be done and set up a surgery appointment for me that day. My pre-Op appointment Dr. Snyder made me feel completely taken care of, I didn't have a worry in the world. Even my mom was at great ease and she is the Queen of worry. I am recovering now in my 4th week, it has been quite a journey getting better, but my shoulder doesn't feel like is falling apart, it feels sturdy. If you are looking for DR. you should stop now and go to Dr. Snyder, he is the best, and his staff is a clear reflection of him.

March 1st, 2009

Phenominal doctor who invented half the surgical tools used in my arthroscopic rotator cuff and bicep repair. Staff throughout were very thorough and caring. I would highly recommend to anyone.

March 4th, 2017