A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sokolowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sokolowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokolowski
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Sokolowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokolowski graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Sokolowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Bi-County Community Hospital, Warren, Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Chester Sokolowski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Sokolowski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sokolowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sokolowski practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors and Sterling Heights General Practitioners.