A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sokolowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sokolowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokolowski
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sokolowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokolowski graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Sokolowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Bi-County Community Hospital, Warren, Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Chester Sokolowski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Sokolowski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sokolowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sokolowski practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors and Sterling Heights General Practitioners.