Dr. Stephen Solotoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Solotoff?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Solotoff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2015

Poor, As a professional health care provider,...doctor Dr. Solotof's bedside manner attentiveness to detail is horrible. He has no concept or sensitivity to the human existence, only his existence. He is tardy, and not respectful to the time constraints of his patients. He does not apologize for his tardiness and has a holier than though attitude about himself. He accuses without having knowledge of the whole situation and seems oblivious to even why his patients are in his office. I was there today and his assistant asked me why I was there and seemed to have no clue as to why I was there despite a clear and concise appointment made as to the reason for my appointment. When Solotof came into see me 45 minutes late he said his assistant would not have knowledge as to why I was there. He then had the nerve to say to me that I planned poorly an appointment I had with a patient of mine 45 minutes scheduled after his appointment. He had poor planning, not me. I would not recommend his services to anyone who wants to have a decent respectful human being take care of them. He is enamored with the "Penn Medicine" name but does not deliver the Ivy League expertise he portends to portray. There are a lot of other dermatologists in the greater Philadelphia area that will give the overall quality of care everyone deserves. Total thumbs down Dr. Solotof. Better try MUCH harder if you care. I doubt you do.

January 17th, 2015

THE BEST EVER!!!!!

Dr. Solotoff is like "an old time physician" that rarely exists today. He is friendly, kind, caring and conversational. He is conservative and does not do unnecessary procedures. He does not rush his patients and treats them as people--not just patients. His office often calls for a follow-up after a procedure. I value his expertise, professionalism and work ethic. Don't hesitate to make an appointment.

April 11th, 2014

The Best

I see Dr. Solotoff for rosacea and for skin checks. He is compassionate, experienced and kind. I know he he has alot of patients yet I feel like I'm his only one each time I see him. He is "old fashioned" in the best sense - smart, yet caring.

June 19th, 2013

Friendly, Kind

I have been going to Dr. Solotoff for years, as well as my friends and family have also. He gives accurate diagnosis. However, one area that everyone agrees upon is that when he does a body check for skin growths, etc., he IS NOT thorough. He is too quick and does not check all parts of the body. This is discerning because, he could very easily miss something. I am torn as to whether or not to change doctors, especially since I have a history of pre-cancerous growths. Dr. Solotoff needs to have patients lie down for a thorough check and not have them sitting up and then standing.

February 4th, 2013

PROFESSIONAL, CARING

I have been seeing Dr. Solotoff for years. He is kind, patient and knowledgeable and honest The only concern that I have is that when he does a full body check for skin problems, etc. he is not too thorough and he is too quick. He does not check all parts of the body that he should to see if there are danger signs.

January 25th, 2013

Horrible.

My appt with Dr. Solotoff was HORRIBLE. I came to get a minor procedure done, that a colleague had done there before). When I tried to pay my $35 copay with a credit card, I was told they took cash only and the closest ATM was 1.5 miles away (no one had told me this in the two phone conversations I had with the receptionist prior to the appointment). After I returned with cash, I was brought into the exam room. Upon entering, Dr. Solotoff made a sexist comment to me, laughing like I would think it was funny. He then told me he could not do the procedure I had come in for, and referred me to a plastic surgeon. He then gave me unwanted (and poor) "advice" on another condition I have, for which I am already being treated elsewhere. When I called the plastic surgeon (whom he said to give his name and they would get me in for an appointment quickly), it turned out they don't do the procedure either. Bust. Because nothing got done in the appointment, I asked for my copay back. The front desk told me they couldn't give it to me without asking the doctor and that he was in with a patient. I said I would wait. After 45 minutes of sitting in the waiting room, they finally returned my copay. I would not recommend Dr. Solotoff to anyone. Please save yourself the time and trouble (and cash) and go somewhere else.

June 15th, 2017