Dr. Stephen Soloway MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 4th, 2016
IT
After a visit with an orthepedic doctor for elbow pain from working out, I was scheduled for surgery to shave down a "bone spur" that I was told was causing my pain. A family member told to check with a joint specialist first. So I made an appointment with Dr Soloway. He injected antiiflammatory medicine in my elbow and the pain hasnt come back in 7 years. Thank you Dr Soloway

October 22nd, 2016
Rheumatoid
Hes as smart as they come and if you tell him of a new problemanother dr is suppose to be taken care of .if he thinks its the wrong way to treat you he has a solution.he will get to the bottom of it and go out of his wayvto do it.and hes also friends with my fave prez to be donald trump.yes he is.inteligence hangs with inteligence.

August 30th, 2016
Be Ready to wait 5 Hours to get seen. This DR could really help the people of Cumberland county if he paid more attention to seeing patients and not making personal calls during appointment times. He has no care for other peoples lost time with excessive waiting times.

June 7th, 2016
go somewhere else
I had 4 visits with Dr. soloway. First visit waited 6 hrs, had a lot of bloodwork/xrays. Gave me shots of who knows what was in them possibly sugar water. Saw him again Feb 2016, he had given me pills to take. The medication is one other drs told me would make me worse and bad for the disease. Dr Soloway said none of that was true and how he was a top dr. many years in a row for a reason. I do not believe he became a top dr becaues of his ability. Hes in the know with someone. I had 2 infusions which made me worse and did something to my nervous system. I went to Rothman and the dr. could not believe the pills and infusion I had taken. I was treated with respect at Rothman and everything was explained to me. Soloway is self righteous, dont go there. He has sheep that will follow him and do anything he says. He wants total control. This is not a good place to go. Bad vibes and 50 pix of him on the walls. I will never go back.

May 25th, 2016
DR SOLOWAY LISTENS NO MATTER WHAT STATISTICS SUGGEST
Dr Soloway not only saved my sister and few times while she fought Lupus now I'm also diagnosed with Lupus. He is the only Dr who never questioned what I told him and always did whatever it took to properly diagnose me... He will forever be my first choice no matter what. THANK U DR SOLOWAY FOR JUST BEING U.

March 7th, 2016
Dr. Soloway is fabulous! He fixed my mom's knee. We saw some orthopedics surgeon who said she must have a surgery of knee replacement. Luckily, we found Dr. Soloway. she is now pain free for over one year without surgery.

February 9th, 2016
4 hours in the waiting room, one hour and treatment room.

January 22nd, 2016
very helpful, no need to go to cherry hill
always helpful, always gives thourough answers

January 12th, 2016
This feels like abuse to me!
I won't wait for 2,3 or 6 hours to see any Dr.- so I've no choice but to see the PA if I want to get my meds renewed; so, this most recent time I had an app't to see the PA, I made it for EARLY, thinking there wouldn't be much of a back-up or back-log; I was having an Infusion as well, and the nurse from the front office came into the infusion center to get me at 8:30AM and I was pleased, thinking that I would at least not have to wait to see the PA. They put me in a tiny room, smaller than my smallest bathroom, with no heat: I was getting an infusion of meds that were a lot colder than body temp, so I'm always cold anyway when I get that; in the infusion center, there are heated lazy-boy type chairs and I can be comfortable, watch TV. I sat in that tiny room , in a hard cramped chair, freezing ( no heat in that room remember) -it was January--for 1and a half hours; no one came and checked my running infusion, or how my condition was during that whole time. I got up and opened the door to stand in the hall when I couldn't take the cold anymore- they said I couldn't be out in the hall-scolded me like I was a 5 yr. old. Finally, the PA came in, and basically ignored me, concentrating on the computer-- I tried to ask questions, and got from her ">>>What??... like oh, there's actually a person here. I do not expect to be tortured and neglected, and abused when I go to my health care practitioners....it sure felt like I was . Anything could have happened to me sitting there with an infusion running for one and a half hours and NO one even opened that door to see if I was o.k.

November 22nd, 2015
waste hours waiting--for what?
Once I sat waiting to see the N.P. cause I wouldn't wait 4-6 hours to see a Rheumatologist who went to Med. school in the Carribean; I heard hordes of people who were waiting to see the Dr. though, and they were all saying how much pain they still had, how much medication they were taking, how many 'shots' they'd had, and none of it helped; I thought, why are you still here then???

March 19th, 2015
The office staff were all very kind and helpful. After meeting with the doctor I feel like I will finally find out what is wrong with me. Well worth spending my day there. Nice that all tests are done in office.

March 7th, 2015