Dr. Stephen Soloway MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Vineland, NJ

April 27th, 2017
The ONLY Arthritis Doctor
I've been a patient of Doctor Soloway's for upwards of four(?) years, and feel that its well over-due to shine some light on the great work he has done for me, and is assuredly doing for others. He is totally stoic, and does so because of his command of his speciality - he knows what courses of action to take in regards to my Lupus, osteoarthritis, and functional difficulties from them. He is the "chief" when he is in his element, and I'm glad he's steering the ship for my health ailments. Oh! I should also mention the infusions I receive there have been the only time I have never freaked over something sharp; and the infusions actually have me feeling like I got a new upper back when I walk out of the office.

March 15th, 2017
After yet another wonderful experience with Dr. Soloway on Monday, I just have to post this compliment. My journey to finding Dr. Soloway started in 2010, after I sustained a back injury in 2008. In 2010, I realized that there was something else wrong with me other than the back injury. I hurt everywhere, the fatigue I experienced was debilitating. After much research, I thought I had an autoimmune issue going on. After many terrible visits with other Rheumatologists, I was eventually referred to Dr. Soloway desperate for answers and help.; He is an amazing diagnostician. After reading through all of my prior paperwork and a thorough physical exam, he quickly diagnosed me with Psoriatic Arthritis. I was so relieved to know what was wrong with me, that I literally left with tears in my eyes, with some hope that he could help me. Within two weeks I started on infusion treatments and many other tests and referrals, until he eventually got my pain and fatigue under control. It is only because of him that I am able to function and maintain my life and my career. After traveling over 1 ½ hours from Central NJ to see him, I eventually decided to relocate to Vineland. I grew up on a farm in upstate NJ, so I also really loved the area in general. I knew that I needed to be closer to his office to get the ongoing care I needed. So, my primary reason for relocating to Vineland was Dr. Soloway! I've continued to receive excellent care for the last six years. This past weekend, I had a severe flare up of my back injury with a pinched C5 nerve. The pain was excruciating, I was literally in tears, and nothing helped relieve the pain. I called Denise (who is also amazing and does so much to keep the office running and take care of all of us); she fit me in for an emergency appointment. As Dr. Soloway arrived to my rescue, I just said, please help me! I can't take this excruciating pain! Among all of the other wonderful attributes, Dr. Soloway is truly a master with injections. I know people cringe when I tell them all of the injections I need, but when you walk in to the office in excruciating pain, get injections and walk out with relief, it's truly a miracle!! Also, I've seen some people complain about the wait times at his office. In my option, he's well worth the wait. I would much rather wait to see an expert who can help me immediately, than go around to different doctors who don't posses the same skillset. Also consider that when he comes into your exam room, he will spend as much time, energy and effort with you as needed to help you. So, to me the wait time is not an issue. I am truly grateful for Dr. Soloway and all of the amazing care, compassion, kindness and expertise that he has given me over the years. If you are suffering in pain, trust me that Dr. Soloway is the one who you want to see. Thank you Dr. Soloway for all that you do, you are truly the BEST!!!

March 14th, 2017
FANTASTIC
He is GREAT! Cares a lot about his patients, and does everything he can to accommodate everyone

March 14th, 2017
Highly recommended Rheumatologist!!
I can honestly and truly say that Dr. Soloway saved my life. I have been going to his practice for many years for my treatment of systemic lupus as well as many secondary chronic illnesses associated with this complicated disease. After visiting many doctors and specialists in the tri-state area who were very lackluster in understanding and resolving the cause of my ailment, Dr Soloway was the ONLY person who was successful in managing my pain and improving my quality of life. He is truly a master of his specialty. In addition, his staff was very professional during every one of my visits. I highly recommend!!

March 8th, 2017
Great Doctor
I have had such a wonderful experience being treated by Dr. Soloway. He quickly diagnosed my problem and provided the appropriate treatment. I entered his office in a great deal of pain and limited mobility. After two treatments, I am pain free and regained by mobility. Denise his head nurse is professional and very thorough. No distance is to far to travel to be treated by this fine physician. Without a doubt, Dr. Soloway views his practice as a calling not just a medical vocation.

February 7th, 2017
Said as the sincerest of compliments, 'The mad Scientist', Dr. Soloway is an 'Exceptional Physician' who goes above & beyond!
I was referred to Dr. Soloway via a colleague, who was also his patient. I was desperate; I'd been sick with ‘then’ visible symptoms well over a year. While it turned out that my issues were not of an auto-immune/rheumatic disorder, I praise Dr. Soloway (and willingly have referred him to others in need of his expertise) for showing me tremendous compassion, and for being ‘the most thorough’ of physicians I’ve ever dealt with (I’ve seen many). “This is one exceptional, highly-intelligent doctor!”. Dr. Soloway spent hours with me; he was determined to find answers. He ruled-out what I did not have. Due to his ‘caring ways and dedication to his field of medicine’, I never doubted his conclusion. Incidentally, a year later (while temporarily out-of-state), I had another doctor insist I visit a 2nd Rheumatologist - no surprise their conclusion was the same as Dr. Soloway’s! In fact, the 2nd doctor commented that most tests would not be performed again, as Dr. Soloway missed ‘nothing’. If you seek answers, Dr. Soloway will leave no stone unturned! Thank you Dr. Soloway for providing me with one less concern; and also to your staff who treated me with equal care and kindness! BTW: Once at your appt. you may have to wait to see him (he is worth it!); they will probably prepare you for this (as they did me) prior to setting your appt. He has an onsite lab, a HUGE plus!

November 4th, 2016
IT
After a visit with an orthepedic doctor for elbow pain from working out, I was scheduled for surgery to shave down a "bone spur" that I was told was causing my pain. A family member told to check with a joint specialist first. So I made an appointment with Dr Soloway. He injected antiiflammatory medicine in my elbow and the pain hasnt come back in 7 years. Thank you Dr Soloway

October 22nd, 2016
Rheumatoid
Hes as smart as they come and if you tell him of a new problemanother dr is suppose to be taken care of .if he thinks its the wrong way to treat you he has a solution.he will get to the bottom of it and go out of his wayvto do it.and hes also friends with my fave prez to be donald trump.yes he is.inteligence hangs with inteligence.

August 30th, 2016
Be Ready to wait 5 Hours to get seen. This DR could really help the people of Cumberland county if he paid more attention to seeing patients and not making personal calls during appointment times. He has no care for other peoples lost time with excessive waiting times.

June 7th, 2016
go somewhere else
I had 4 visits with Dr. soloway. First visit waited 6 hrs, had a lot of bloodwork/xrays. Gave me shots of who knows what was in them possibly sugar water. Saw him again Feb 2016, he had given me pills to take. The medication is one other drs told me would make me worse and bad for the disease. Dr Soloway said none of that was true and how he was a top dr. many years in a row for a reason. I do not believe he became a top dr becaues of his ability. Hes in the know with someone. I had 2 infusions which made me worse and did something to my nervous system. I went to Rothman and the dr. could not believe the pills and infusion I had taken. I was treated with respect at Rothman and everything was explained to me. Soloway is self righteous, dont go there. He has sheep that will follow him and do anything he says. He wants total control. This is not a good place to go. Bad vibes and 50 pix of him on the walls. I will never go back.

May 25th, 2016
DR SOLOWAY LISTENS NO MATTER WHAT STATISTICS SUGGEST
Dr Soloway not only saved my sister and few times while she fought Lupus now I'm also diagnosed with Lupus. He is the only Dr who never questioned what I told him and always did whatever it took to properly diagnose me... He will forever be my first choice no matter what. THANK U DR SOLOWAY FOR JUST BEING U.

March 7th, 2016
Dr. Soloway is fabulous! He fixed my mom's knee. We saw some orthopedics surgeon who said she must have a surgery of knee replacement. Luckily, we found Dr. Soloway. she is now pain free for over one year without surgery.