Dr. Stephen Soloway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Soloway?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Soloway?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2017

Horrible experience, and didn't even see the dr.

I was reffered to Dr Salloway and made an appointment. A month before. When I made the appointment they told me they were sending me a packet of papers to fill out before I got to the office in which I did. I had a 1:30 appointment which was their last appt. of the day. and I was on time. I waited and was getting a little upset when I was there an hour but I figured he was highly reffered so I'd give it a little more time. By 3:00 I was a little upset because now I've been waiting 1 and 1/2 hours. A little crazy to me. A couple of the patients said its always like this. I went to the receptionist and asked her how much more of a wait there would be. Very calmly she told me at least another 2-3 hours. I then decided I didn't care how good a dr. he was supposed to be I took a half day of work off and drove 40 minutes and to spend 3-4 hours waiting in a dr office is so wrong. I don't know how they schedule but to do this to patients is so disrespectful to patients to expect them to wait this long. If their time with patients take more time than they will schedule accordingly. I wouldn't refer anyony to this office. They really need to learn how to run an office.

September 1st, 2017

run don't walk as from this dr. as possible

after my magnificent rheumy retired, I was recommended to Dr. Soloway. BIG mistake.I am great pain. Not just from RA but potential Stiff Person Syndrome which he told me was a death sentence. I have been excepted to Johns Hopkins but cant get in til Feb{6monthes}. Given my pain level I went here. He dismissed SPS and trashed my former Rheumy and primary. I was in his office 4and a half hrs. He ordered tests I already had done and kept saying he was a top Doc, looking at his schooling he couldn't even get into an American medical school. I am unable to take biolologics due to poor immune system. He said I need it anyway regardless of my primary. I went {in his office} for x-rays then waited for bloodwork. Walked out at this point. He did give me a shot which caused more pain in my foot for two days. also, caused my tongue to swell and little ulcers on tongue. I feel betrayed by him and a little depressed because of him. stay away his ego is going to do someone great harm if they don't know better. .

May 31st, 2017

Cannot believe the hype

I went to this dr. He made insulting remarks about a dr. I had seen before him, saying he should go practice in another country. What he didn't know is the dr. I saw before him for another reason is a dr. people come to from all over the US and have successful treatments in Cherry Hill. This dr. took a needle, wouldn't tell me what was in it, didn't clean the area of my skin first and shot it right into my foot bone. It did nothing to help me. When he wanted to take the same needle (yes the same one) and put it into my wrist I said no and he yelled at me and insulted me. I cannot believe what people are writing--it has to be him or his staff. I took a good look at the people in his office that receive IV treatments---most looked on the poor side--and they are probably on Medicaid with Medicaid paying for these infusions. Seriously if you go there you will see what I mean. The patients appear uneducated and I don't mean that as a nasty thing to say, I mean not educated enough to think for themselves and naïve to believe this dr. Hes shooting people up with IVs and the people are trusting this. Again I say go look and see the patients. Very sad. I have a lot of experience with drs. from family members health issues and Ive seen the BEST drs. and know how they operate. This dr. is out in left field.

April 27th, 2017

The ONLY Arthritis Doctor

I've been a patient of Doctor Soloway's for upwards of four(?) years, and feel that its well over-due to shine some light on the great work he has done for me, and is assuredly doing for others. He is totally stoic, and does so because of his command of his speciality - he knows what courses of action to take in regards to my Lupus, osteoarthritis, and functional difficulties from them. He is the "chief" when he is in his element, and I'm glad he's steering the ship for my health ailments. Oh! I should also mention the infusions I receive there have been the only time I have never freaked over something sharp; and the infusions actually have me feeling like I got a new upper back when I walk out of the office.

March 15th, 2017

After yet another wonderful experience with Dr. Soloway on Monday, I just have to post this compliment. My journey to finding Dr. Soloway started in 2010, after I sustained a back injury in 2008. In 2010, I realized that there was something else wrong with me other than the back injury. I hurt everywhere, the fatigue I experienced was debilitating. After much research, I thought I had an autoimmune issue going on. After many terrible visits with other Rheumatologists, I was eventually referred to Dr. Soloway desperate for answers and help.; He is an amazing diagnostician. After reading through all of my prior paperwork and a thorough physical exam, he quickly diagnosed me with Psoriatic Arthritis. I was so relieved to know what was wrong with me, that I literally left with tears in my eyes, with some hope that he could help me. Within two weeks I started on infusion treatments and many other tests and referrals, until he eventually got my pain and fatigue under control. It is only because of him that I am able to function and maintain my life and my career. After traveling over 1 ½ hours from Central NJ to see him, I eventually decided to relocate to Vineland. I grew up on a farm in upstate NJ, so I also really loved the area in general. I knew that I needed to be closer to his office to get the ongoing care I needed. So, my primary reason for relocating to Vineland was Dr. Soloway! I've continued to receive excellent care for the last six years. This past weekend, I had a severe flare up of my back injury with a pinched C5 nerve. The pain was excruciating, I was literally in tears, and nothing helped relieve the pain. I called Denise (who is also amazing and does so much to keep the office running and take care of all of us); she fit me in for an emergency appointment. As Dr. Soloway arrived to my rescue, I just said, please help me! I can't take this excruciating pain! Among all of the other wonderful attributes, Dr. Soloway is truly a master with injections. I know people cringe when I tell them all of the injections I need, but when you walk in to the office in excruciating pain, get injections and walk out with relief, it's truly a miracle!! Also, I've seen some people complain about the wait times at his office. In my option, he's well worth the wait. I would much rather wait to see an expert who can help me immediately, than go around to different doctors who don't posses the same skillset. Also consider that when he comes into your exam room, he will spend as much time, energy and effort with you as needed to help you. So, to me the wait time is not an issue. I am truly grateful for Dr. Soloway and all of the amazing care, compassion, kindness and expertise that he has given me over the years. If you are suffering in pain, trust me that Dr. Soloway is the one who you want to see. Thank you Dr. Soloway for all that you do, you are truly the BEST!!!

March 15th, 2017

FANTASTIC

He is GREAT! Cares a lot about his patients, and does everything he can to accommodate everyone

March 14th, 2017

Highly recommended Rheumatologist!!

I can honestly and truly say that Dr. Soloway saved my life. I have been going to his practice for many years for my treatment of systemic lupus as well as many secondary chronic illnesses associated with this complicated disease. After visiting many doctors and specialists in the tri-state area who were very lackluster in understanding and resolving the cause of my ailment, Dr Soloway was the ONLY person who was successful in managing my pain and improving my quality of life. He is truly a master of his specialty. In addition, his staff was very professional during every one of my visits. I highly recommend!!

March 9th, 2017

Great Doctor

I have had such a wonderful experience being treated by Dr. Soloway. He quickly diagnosed my problem and provided the appropriate treatment. I entered his office in a great deal of pain and limited mobility. After two treatments, I am pain free and regained by mobility. Denise his head nurse is professional and very thorough. No distance is to far to travel to be treated by this fine physician. Without a doubt, Dr. Soloway views his practice as a calling not just a medical vocation.

February 7th, 2017

Said as the sincerest of compliments, 'The mad Scientist', Dr. Soloway is an 'Exceptional Physician' who goes above & beyond!

I was referred to Dr. Soloway via a colleague, who was also his patient. I was desperate; I'd been sick with ‘then’ visible symptoms well over a year. While it turned out that my issues were not of an auto-immune/rheumatic disorder, I praise Dr. Soloway (and willingly have referred him to others in need of his expertise) for showing me tremendous compassion, and for being ‘the most thorough’ of physicians I’ve ever dealt with (I’ve seen many). “This is one exceptional, highly-intelligent doctor!”. Dr. Soloway spent hours with me; he was determined to find answers. He ruled-out what I did not have. Due to his ‘caring ways and dedication to his field of medicine’, I never doubted his conclusion. Incidentally, a year later (while temporarily out-of-state), I had another doctor insist I visit a 2nd Rheumatologist - no surprise their conclusion was the same as Dr. Soloway’s! In fact, the 2nd doctor commented that most tests would not be performed again, as Dr. Soloway missed ‘nothing’. If you seek answers, Dr. Soloway will leave no stone unturned! Thank you Dr. Soloway for providing me with one less concern; and also to your staff who treated me with equal care and kindness! BTW: Once at your appt. you may have to wait to see him (he is worth it!); they will probably prepare you for this (as they did me) prior to setting your appt. He has an onsite lab, a HUGE plus!

November 4th, 2016

IT

After a visit with an orthepedic doctor for elbow pain from working out, I was scheduled for surgery to shave down a "bone spur" that I was told was causing my pain. A family member told to check with a joint specialist first. So I made an appointment with Dr Soloway. He injected antiiflammatory medicine in my elbow and the pain hasnt come back in 7 years. Thank you Dr Soloway

October 22nd, 2016

Rheumatoid

Hes as smart as they come and if you tell him of a new problemanother dr is suppose to be taken care of .if he thinks its the wrong way to treat you he has a solution.he will get to the bottom of it and go out of his wayvto do it.and hes also friends with my fave prez to be donald trump.yes he is.inteligence hangs with inteligence.

October 10th, 2016