Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sommer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sommer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sommer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sommer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sommer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sommer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Sommer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Sommer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sommer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sommer practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CA.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.