Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sommer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sommer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sommer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sommer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sommer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Sommer practice?
Dr. Stephen Sommer practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.