A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sommer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sommer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sommer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sommer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Sommer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Sommer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sommer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sommer practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.