Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sommer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sommer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sommer
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Sommer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sommer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sommer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Sommer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Sommer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sommer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sommer practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CA.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.