Dr. Stephen Sorenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Sorenson?

July 21st, 2017

Like a best friend

I met Dr. Sorenson and his staff during an open house they were having. At that time they were very personal and explained every detail of their specialty. During my procedures and follow-ups, that never changed. They always make you feel welcome and important. They are very professional and I appreciate the time and care each and every one of you gave to me! Thank you Dr. Sorenson, Celina, Lisa, and Sherrice!

September 13th, 2016

Would highly recommend

Friendly and very professional office. They all take time with you and make sure you have all your questions answered.

September 10th, 2016

Would highly recommend

From the minute you walk in the office you feel comfortable and at ease. Staff is very friendly and professional. Always made sure my insurance covered the procedure before they did it. Very happy with my results.

April 13th, 2015

Dr. Sorenson and the staff at the Elgin office are very friendly yet professional. I never felt rushed as each question I had was answered thoroughly. I am thrilled with the results of the procedures I had done on both my legs. I went to Vein Specialists of Illinois initially with my vanity in mind, but my future leg health will be positively impacted by my visits and the procedures I had done.

January 7th, 2015

He's well-experienced and cares about his patients. I'd return to him if I needed any more work done. His staff I should mention is also very kind.

April 22nd, 2014

FABULOUS SERVICE BY ALL THE STAFF AND DR. SORENSON. 2 YEAR FOLLOW-UP AND MY LEGS LOOK AND FEEL GREAT! I EVEN REFERRED MY DAD! IF YOU ARE EVEN THINKING ABOUT VEIN TREATMENTS - THIS SHOULD BY YOUR FIRST AND ONLY STOP

March 12th, 2014

dental hygienist

The services I recieved were excellent. THE STAFF WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!

February 21st, 2014

Female, age 55 - Patient since December 2013 - currently in follow up stage.

I would highly recommend Dr. Sorenson and his staff. The office is professional and very friendly. They have made me feel at ease with my treatments and Dr. Sorenson has spent extra time with me as needed. I have been very satisfied with the outcome.

February 12th, 2014

GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF!

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR WHO IS AN EXPERT IN VEIN CARE AND MORE, DR. SORENSON IS THE ONE. HE HAS HELPED ELEIVATE THE MANY ACHES AND PAINS I'VE EXPIERENCED DUE TO VERICOSE VEINS. DR. SORENSON AND HIS STAFF ARE VERY WELCOMING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. THEY ALL WORK TOGETHER MAKING SURE YOU GET THE BEST CARE.

January 21st, 2014

Great Experience!

I would highly recommend Dr. Sorenson. He performed the venous ablation on both of my legs. I am now at the 6 week mark and all of my previous bulging veins have shrunk. I can barely see where they where. During my initial visit Dr. Sorenson and his staff were very friendly and explained everything in detail. They contacted my insurance company to get the necessary approval. Every subsequent office visit has been hassle free. The secretary and ultrasound tech are genuinely nice women. Dr. Sorenson is very likable and a caring doctor. He is someone you can trust. If you have always wanted to do something about your varicose veins go see Dr. Sorenson. I can't believe I waited this long to have mine fixed.

November 30th, 2013

EXCELLENT DR. SORENSON

ESCRIBO EN ESPANOL PARA TODA AQUELLAS PERSONAS DE HABLA CASTELLANA QUE BUSCAN UN DR. DEDICADO Y RESPOSABLE COMO ES EL DR. S. SORENSON, QUE ATIENDE A SUS PACIENTES CON EL MAYOR RESPETO Y AMABILIDAD. EL DOCTOR SE TOMA SU TIEMPO PARA ESCUCHAR Y VER DETENIDAMENTE A SUS PACIENTES. PERSONALMENTE TENGO TRATANDOME MIS DOS PIERNAS DE VARECIS. ME SISENTO MUY AFORTUNADA Y ESTOY MUY CONTENTA VIENDO DIA A DIA LOS ENORMES E INCREIBLES RESULTADOS, GRACIAS AL DR. STEPHEN SORENSON

November 25th, 2013

Trusted physician

I first met Dr. S. a few years ago with leg pain. After a careful exam, great communication with the insurance co. and ultrasound we went ahead with a non-evasive laser surgery. All was well afterwards. He was with other doctors and left to open his own business afterwards. Good move!! I found him through the suburban woman magazine and visited him again with other leg problems. His staff was fantastic and accommodating with my needs. All is well now after laser surgery. I would definitely recommend this doctor for your vein problems. Thank you Dr. Sorenson!! You Rock!!!!!