Dr. Stephen Sorenson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

no change

September 13th, 2016
Would highly recommend
Friendly and very professional office. They all take time with you and make sure you have all your questions answered.

September 10th, 2016
Would highly recommend
From the minute you walk in the office you feel comfortable and at ease. Staff is very friendly and professional. Always made sure my insurance covered the procedure before they did it. Very happy with my results.

November 11th, 2015
This is my second time seeing Dr. Sorenson for my veins. When shopping for an insurance plan, I based everything solely around his care. Very happy with my results......highly recommend!

May 18th, 2015
Effective treatment
Dr. Sorenson and his staff are friendly, caring, and very professional. And, best yet.....the treatment solved the pain and pressure that I was having in my legs. Not only do my legs feel MUCH better, I am sleeping better too.

April 13th, 2015
Dr. Sorenson and the staff at the Elgin office are very friendly yet professional. I never felt rushed as each question I had was answered thoroughly. I am thrilled with the results of the procedures I had done on both my legs. I went to Vein Specialists of Illinois initially with my vanity in mind, but my future leg health will be positively impacted by my visits and the procedures I had done.

January 7th, 2015
He's well-experienced and cares about his patients. I'd return to him if I needed any more work done. His staff I should mention is also very kind.

April 22nd, 2014
FABULOUS SERVICE BY ALL THE STAFF AND DR. SORENSON. 2 YEAR FOLLOW-UP AND MY LEGS LOOK AND FEEL GREAT! I EVEN REFERRED MY DAD! IF YOU ARE EVEN THINKING ABOUT VEIN TREATMENTS - THIS SHOULD BY YOUR FIRST AND ONLY STOP

March 12th, 2014
dental hygienist
The services I recieved were excellent. THE STAFF WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!

February 21st, 2014
Female, age 55 - Patient since December 2013 - currently in follow up stage.
I would highly recommend Dr. Sorenson and his staff. The office is professional and very friendly. They have made me feel at ease with my treatments and Dr. Sorenson has spent extra time with me as needed. I have been very satisfied with the outcome.

February 12th, 2014
GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR WHO IS AN EXPERT IN VEIN CARE AND MORE, DR. SORENSON IS THE ONE. HE HAS HELPED ELEIVATE THE MANY ACHES AND PAINS I'VE EXPIERENCED DUE TO VERICOSE VEINS. DR. SORENSON AND HIS STAFF ARE VERY WELCOMING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. THEY ALL WORK TOGETHER MAKING SURE YOU GET THE BEST CARE.

January 20th, 2014
Great Experience!
I would highly recommend Dr. Sorenson. He performed the venous ablation on both of my legs. I am now at the 6 week mark and all of my previous bulging veins have shrunk. I can barely see where they where. During my initial visit Dr. Sorenson and his staff were very friendly and explained everything in detail. They contacted my insurance company to get the necessary approval. Every subsequent office visit has been hassle free. The secretary and ultrasound tech are genuinely nice women. Dr. Sorenson is very likable and a caring doctor. He is someone you can trust. If you have always wanted to do something about your varicose veins go see Dr. Sorenson. I can't believe I waited this long to have mine fixed.

November 29th, 2013
EXCELLENT DR. SORENSON
ESCRIBO EN ESPANOL PARA TODA AQUELLAS PERSONAS DE HABLA CASTELLANA QUE BUSCAN UN DR. DEDICADO Y RESPOSABLE COMO ES EL DR. S. SORENSON, QUE ATIENDE A SUS PACIENTES CON EL MAYOR RESPETO Y AMABILIDAD. EL DOCTOR SE TOMA SU TIEMPO PARA ESCUCHAR Y VER DETENIDAMENTE A SUS PACIENTES. PERSONALMENTE TENGO TRATANDOME MIS DOS PIERNAS DE VARECIS. ME SISENTO MUY AFORTUNADA Y ESTOY MUY CONTENTA VIENDO DIA A DIA LOS ENORMES E INCREIBLES RESULTADOS, GRACIAS AL DR. STEPHEN SORENSON