Dr. Stephen Spaulding MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Montour Falls, NY

April 14th, 2016
Pro Life Physician
Dr. Spaulding is a wonderful family practitioner and most importantly for us, he is a Pro Life advocate who incorporates Pro Life values into the care that he provides his patients. Dr. Spaulding has cared for Anne and delivered three of our children giving us the utmost professional care and genuine concern for us as a couple, especially when we became parents for the first time. We would highly recommend Dr. Spaulding to anyone seeking care from a Pro Life physician.

June 29th, 2015
Exceptional appointment. I didn't feel rushed at all. Additionally, Dr. Spaulding thought of something else about my visit and had his nurse call out to me the next day to relay a message. Very comprehensive.

June 14th, 2013
Highly Recommended
Great doctor and great person. Cares about patient's needs and is a great listener. Would highly recommend this doctor to anyone in the area.

July 29th, 2011
BEWARE! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!
This doctor will try at anything to steal your money. I went in for a physical and two shots that I needed in order to receive my working papers. They gave me a third unnecessary shot even though I told them not to. AND- they told showed us the bill to be at about 160 dollars. An enormous amount for a physical right? 3 months later we receive the bill which is at EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS! I went in for a physical! Not plastic surgery. I will never go to this doctor again. Avoid this doctor at all costs. No one should ever have to endure this. Even if this is just an accident of the bill- I never plan to visit this doctor again.
Doctor's Response

Clearly, there is information I can't adequately respond to due to confidentiality, but this was a case of trying to help someone out from out of state, at their request, whose insurance would not cover the care provided since I was an "out of network" physician to them, which was then compounded by the billing office charging for vaccines in an erroneous manner. The errors were corrected once we mere made aware of them. The patient's bill ultimately was far less once corrected. The charges that I will try to steal your money, or that I gave unnecessary or unwanted shots are untrue, and all shots were given after discussion with the patient's father regarding standard recommended immunizations based on the recommendations of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Committee on Immunization Practices.

May 13th, 2011
Only one in the area for Naprotechnology
I was looking for a provider that knows about Naprotechnology. Unfortunately, people in teh area does not know or is not interested in this fiedl fo women's reproductive health. Finally I found a doctor that understand my personal needs and took care of my problems.