A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Spencer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Spencer MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Spencer practices Internal Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Internists.