A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Spitzer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Spitzer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gregory Spitzer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Spitzer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Spitzer practices Ophthalmology near Fulton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Slingerlands, NY.
See Fulton Ophthalmologists.