A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spitzer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Spitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Spitzer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Spitzer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen G Spitzer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Spitzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Spitzer practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.