Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sramek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sramek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sramek
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sramek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sramek, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sramek graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sramek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Sramek MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Sramek practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sramek has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sramek practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.