A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sramek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sramek, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sramek graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Sramek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sramek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Sramek practice?
Dr. Stephen Sramek practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beloit, WI and Janesville, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.