A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sramek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sramek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sramek
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sramek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sramek, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sramek graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sramek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Sramek MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Sramek practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sramek has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sramek practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.