A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stagg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stagg
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stagg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stagg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stagg graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stagg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Woodsen Stagg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Stagg practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stagg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Stagg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lowell, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Bella Vista, AR and Rogers, AR.
See Lowell Internists and Lowell Gastroenterologists.