A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stagg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stagg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stagg graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stagg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Woodson Stagg MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Stagg practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stagg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Stagg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lowell, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers, AR.
See Lowell Internists and Lowell Gastroenterologists.