Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stagg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stagg
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stagg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stagg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stagg graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stagg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Woodsen Stagg MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Stagg practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stagg has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Stagg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lowell, AR.
See Lowell Internists and Lowell Gastroenterologists.