A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stamatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stamatis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamatis graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stamatis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stamatis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Stamatis practice?
Dr. Stephen Stamatis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.