Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Weatherford OB/GYN Associates
706 Eureka St
Suite 100
Weatherford, TX 76086
Locations and availability (2)

|  Still suffering almost 3 years later  |  show details
by K.J.B on Aug 2nd, 2013

At first i was thrilled about this doc-seemed caring and concerned. Until i was 35 weeks pregnant and decided i wanted to d a c section due to some things he told me about my body size and type. He said he didnt want to plan one but if need be he would do it come day of delivery. Well during delivery there came a need for a c section...things were working out so well for me so i asked for one and he refused. My husband and i begged (while attempting to deliver) for a c section and he said no he wanted to do things his way. so he used forceps against my will breaking my pelvis in half and dislocating my back . He then in front of nurses and my mom decided he wanted to shake his fists in my husbands face telling him how angry he was at my husband for telling him how to do his job? horrible things followed during my next few days in the hospital with this man blaming ME the whole time for what happend to me . I now have an 8 inch plate across my pelvis with 6 3 inch screws and the right to have more children taken away from me. all because a doc wanted to do it "his way"

by Mom of 3 on Jul 9th, 2013

This is my third pregnancy however my first time using Dr. S. Dr S is a very thoughtful sweet dr. He always listens never rushes and always makes me feel at ease. I feel he is very knowledgeable and has a great way of helping me understand things I'm unsure about. *****UNFORTUNATELY ... As a professional business goes, you are only as strong as your weakest link. That being said, his staff lacks seriously in professionalism and competence. I could list so many different situations and instances where I have been more than just disappointed in the office staff and nurses at Weatherford OB GYN.

|  He's the best!  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

I had Dr.Stamatis with my first child back in 2009 he was So wonderful! He really cared about my daughter and I. He spent so much time listening to my questions my fearsOf delivery and hospitals he made sure and took all my fearsAway. He delivered my daughter and even held her after she wasBorn. They even called and checked up on both of us!!Now I'm 28 weeks with my second daughter and still have himAs my Obgyn in super glad he will also deliver her!! Dr.Stamatis isBy far the best Obgyn ever!!! I'm so glad I have such a great doctor!I trust him with my life!!!!

Jul 19th, 2011

he is the best baby doc i had.. and his staff is great,,, making him my permant ob

Dec 1st, 2009

I will never go back there.

|  Dr. Stamatis is amazing!  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2009

Dr. Stamatis is an amazing doctor and he is SO caring and kind! I have never had a Dr. who takes as much time with me as he does or who cares about his patients like he does. He truly has been a blessing and I am so glad I switched to him for my OB/GYN. His office staff is awesome and very kind and professional!

Jul 13th, 2009

Couldnt get him to cooperate with another specialist in my care and he misdiagnosed several important physical issues that could have been solved over a year ago. Because of his incompetence, serious surgery is neccessary. He and his staff are judgmental and nosy.

by Molly D on Apr 28th, 2009

I love Dr Stmatis. He was very professional and very caring. He delivered my third child via c-section and it was a wonderful experience.

|  Finally found the perfect OBGYN  |  show details
by Lisa F. on Feb 13th, 2009

I have moved and have been looking for the perfect OBGYN, one as good as the one we moved too far away from. Finally found one in Dr. Stamatis. He is young, but absolutely wonderful. He took a LONG time during my consult/exam, was extremely thorough and very patient. I was surprised to exp. a doctor who doesn't seem in a rush or preoccupied, despite being quite busy. The staff at his office are EQUALLY wonderful-his intake assistant Lacie, I can't say enough about how sweet, attentive, thorough she was while going over my background. The assistant who took my blood for eval. was very talented-it didn't hurt and she was also very congenial. Finally, another assistant actually walked outside to give me concrete directions to get my mammogram. Unbelievable hospitality. I am so glad to have found another superior obgyn/office!!!