Dr. Stephen Stamatis MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Weatherford, TX

May 31st, 2016
Dr Stamatis is a very good listener and very willing to question, discuss and offer his knowledge. With time, he will become a great doctor for menopausal women.

November 27th, 2015
Love Stamatis, can't stand his staff!
I use to go to Dr Gardner before she got "famous" & decided being old but looking young was more important than her patients... Dr Stamatis was my chosen replacement. I have to say, he is WONDERFUL! He actually listens to all of my concerns & tries to make me feel as comfortable as humanly possible thru the whole process.. He's caring & kind. You can tell he really loves what he does & cares deeply for his patients. HOWEVER, his staff is incredibly rude, unprofessional & nosy. It's like being in High School all over again. That is literally my only complaint tho. If he had a more professional staff the whole experience would be flawless.

September 29th, 2015
Dr. Stamitis himself is WONDERFUL. He delivered my baby 7 years ago and has been my one and only OBGYN. His staff/nurse whoever answers the phones, are HORRIBLE MEAN UGLY people. They are rude every single time i call. They have no patience and expect me to know everything the doc does. Would not go to him if i didn’t LOVE him!

September 11th, 2015
If I could give this man more than 5 stars, I would. He is absolutely BY FAR the best doctor I have ever been to and I've been to many. He is very compassionate and caring. He proves to me each time I visit him that he enjoys his job and cares for his patients. My concerns become his concerns. There aren't enough nice words to describe the kind of doctor he is.

July 9th, 2013
This is my third pregnancy however my first time using Dr. S. Dr S is a very thoughtful sweet dr. He always listens never rushes and always makes me feel at ease. I feel he is very knowledgeable and has a great way of helping me understand things I'm unsure about. *****UNFORTUNATELY ... As a professional business goes, you are only as strong as your weakest link. That being said, his staff lacks seriously in professionalism and competence. I could list so many different situations and instances where I have been more than just disappointed in the office staff and nurses at Weatherford OB GYN.

July 9th, 2012
He's the best!
I had Dr.Stamatis with my first child back in 2009 he was So wonderful! He really cared about my daughter and I. He spent so much time listening to my questions my fearsOf delivery and hospitals he made sure and took all my fearsAway. He delivered my daughter and even held her after she wasBorn. They even called and checked up on both of us!!Now I'm 28 weeks with my second daughter and still have himAs my Obgyn in super glad he will also deliver her!! Dr.Stamatis isBy far the best Obgyn ever!!! I'm so glad I have such a great doctor!I trust him with my life!!!!

July 19th, 2011
he is the best baby doc i had.. and his staff is great,,, making him my permant ob

December 1st, 2009
I will never go back there.

November 23rd, 2009
Dr. Stamatis is amazing!
Dr. Stamatis is an amazing doctor and he is SO caring and kind! I have never had a Dr. who takes as much time with me as he does or who cares about his patients like he does. He truly has been a blessing and I am so glad I switched to him for my OB/GYN. His office staff is awesome and very kind and professional!

July 13th, 2009
Couldnt get him to cooperate with another specialist in my care and he misdiagnosed several important physical issues that could have been solved over a year ago. Because of his incompetence, serious surgery is neccessary. He and his staff are judgmental and nosy.

April 28th, 2009
I love Dr Stmatis. He was very professional and very caring. He delivered my third child via c-section and it was a wonderful experience.

February 13th, 2009
Finally found the perfect OBGYN
I have moved and have been looking for the perfect OBGYN, one as good as the one we moved too far away from. Finally found one in Dr. Stamatis. He is young, but absolutely wonderful. He took a LONG time during my consult/exam, was extremely thorough and very patient. I was surprised to exp. a doctor who doesn't seem in a rush or preoccupied, despite being quite busy. The staff at his office are EQUALLY wonderful-his intake assistant Lacie, I can't say enough about how sweet, attentive, thorough she was while going over my background. The assistant who took my blood for eval. was very talented-it didn't hurt and she was also very congenial. Finally, another assistant actually walked outside to give me concrete directions to get my mammogram. Unbelievable hospitality. I am so glad to have found another superior obgyn/office!!!