A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stansbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stansbury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stansbury, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stansbury graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Stansbury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr
- South Eastern Ohio Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Stansbury MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Stansbury practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stansbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Stansbury practices Family Medicine near Cambridge, OH.
See Cambridge Primary Care Doctors.