A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stansbury is Good. Dr. Stansbury has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stansbury, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stansbury graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stansbury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Center
- South Eastern Ohio Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stansbury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stansbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Stansbury practice?
Dr. Stephen Stansbury practices Family Medicine near Cambridge, OH.
See Cambridge Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Stansbury, Dr. Steven Stansbury, Dr. Stefan Stansbury, Dr. Steve Stansbury