Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stark, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stark has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen H Stark MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Stark practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Stark practices Cardiovascular Disease near Inverness, FL.
See Inverness Cardiologists.