A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stark, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stark has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen H Stark MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Stark practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Stark practices Cardiovascular Disease near Inverness, FL.
See Inverness Cardiologists.