Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stark, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stark has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Stark practice?
Dr. Stephen Stark practices Cardiovascular Disease near Inverness, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, FL and The Villages, FL.
See Inverness Cardiologists.