Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stark, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stark has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen H Stark MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Stark practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stark has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Stark practices Cardiovascular Disease near Inverness, FL.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL and Leesburg, FL.
See Inverness Cardiologists.