A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Steinfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinfeldt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinfeldt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Steinfeldt, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinfeldt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Steinfeldt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Barlow Respiratory Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hosp, Van Nuys, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Rollins Steinfeldt MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Steinfeldt practice?
- Dr. Stephen Steinfeldt has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Steinfeldt practices Radiology near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Radiologists.