A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stewart, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- West Valley Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ray Stewart MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Stewart practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Salem, OR.
See Salem Allergists and Salem Internists.