A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stewart, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- West Valley Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ray Stewart MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Stewart practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Salem, OR.
See Salem Allergists and Salem Internists.