3.0

May 12th, 2014

This man is an arrogant jerk. I will never refer anyone to this quack.

Horrible vasectomy show details Horrible vasectomy
Mar 18th, 2014

Do not go to him. He hurt my husband very badly during the procedure. He is not very experienced and did not care enough to consult with another dr. To make sure he was ok. My husband had had chronic pain and inflammation since the procedure. When going to follow up he was very non empathetic, acted very defensive and guilty. I have since talked to a friend who's husband also used him and he had complications with him too. He took two hours with his vasectomy which is only supposed to take 30 min. Do not use him!

Waste of $ show details Waste of $
Jul 2nd, 2013

I have struggled with frequent bladder infections since I was about 13 years old. Ten years later, they are much worse than they used to be and more frequent. I was referred to Central Texas Urology when my primary care doctor noticed the frequency of infections, and the pain I was enduring. I went to Central Texas Urology in 2010 and was told that I need to drink more water, try cranberry juice, (all of the basics) things I have been doing religiously for YEARS and clearly weren't working for me. I was given no help other than a pat on the back and "you just have a sensitive bladder" that will be $45.00 now please. Three years later I was diagnosed by a different doctor with a severe bladder disorder and which apparently I have had all of these years. On another note there are some girls that work at the front desk of this office who are EXTREMELY rude. I went to schedule my follow up at this office and the girl argued with me about which doctor I could see because someone was taking vacation...it is not my job to figure out when the doctor can fit me in...that is your job. I have spent a LOT of money over the years, especially in the past three years when this should have been resolved with my first visit here. Isn't that the point of going to a specialist?