A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Storer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Storer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Storer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Storer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Storer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Storer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Storer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Storer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Storer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Storer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Storer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL.
See Hollywood Orthopedic Surgeons, Hollywood Pediatric Surgeons, and Hollywood Sports Medicine Doctors.