A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Storer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Storer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Storer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Storer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Storer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Storer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Storer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Storer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Storer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Storer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Storer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL.
See Hollywood Orthopedic Surgeons, Hollywood Pediatric Surgeons, and Hollywood Sports Medicine Doctors.