Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Storer
Dr. Stephen Storer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Storer is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West, Memorial Regional Hospital and Memorial Hospital Miramar. Dr. Storer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Storer has the following 4 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Stephen Storer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.
Dr. Lazaro Hernandez
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Hollywood, FL 0 mi7
Dr. Frank Scholl
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery
Hollywood, FL 0 mi24
Dr. Elias Salama
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Hollywood, FL 0 mi58