A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stout is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stout
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stout Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stout, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Stout has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Memorial Hospital - CAH
- St Marys Hospital - Pierre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Y Stout MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Y. Stout practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stout has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Stout practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pierre, SD.
See Pierre Surgeons.