A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stout is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stout, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Stout has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Mid-Dakota Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stout accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Y. Stout practice?
Dr. Stephen Stout practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pierre, SD.
See Pierre Surgeons.