A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stout is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stout, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Stout has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Memorial Hospital - CAH
- St Marys Hospital - Pierre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Y Stout MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Y. Stout practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stout has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Stout practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pierre, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Winner, SD and Chamberlain, SD.
See Pierre Surgeons.