A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stowe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stowe graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stowe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Lake Norman Reg Med Ctr, Mooresville, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Stowe MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Stowe practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stowe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Stowe practices Internal Medicine near Mooresville, NC.
See Mooresville Internists.