A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Strakowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Strakowski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Strakowski graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Strakowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Strakowski practice?
Dr. Stephen Strakowski practices Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists.