A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Strakowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Strakowski is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strakowski
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Strakowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Strakowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Strakowski graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Strakowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Strakowski MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Strakowski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Strakowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Strakowski practices Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists.