A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Strasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Strasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strasser
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Strasser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Strasser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strasser graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Strasser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Strasser MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Strasser practice?
- Dr. Stephen Strasser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Strasser practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cobleskill, NY.
See Cooperstown Internists and Cooperstown Pediatricians.