A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Strasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Strasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Strasser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strasser graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strasser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strasser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 18 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 10 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Strasser practice?
Dr. Stephen Strasser practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Cobleskill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sharon Springs, NY and Cooperstown, NY.
See Cobleskill Internists, Cobleskill General Practitioners, Cobleskill Pediatricians, and Cobleskill Surgeons.