A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Strohlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Strohlein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Strohlein, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strohlein graduated from Universita Di Roma, Facolta Di Medicina.
Dr. Strohlein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Strohlein MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Strohlein practice?
- Dr. Stephen Strohlein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Strohlein practices Gastroenterology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Gastroenterologists.