Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Struble
Dr. Stephen Struble, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cary, NC, with other offices in Cary, NC and Midlothian, VA (and 5 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Struble is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Hospital, St. Francis and WakeMed Cary Hospital. Dr. Struble has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Struble has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Stephen Struble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.
Dr. Paul Schricker
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Cary, NC 0.27 mi28
Dr. Aimee Schimizzi
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Cary, NC 0.47 mi13
Dr. Russell Norris
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Cary, NC 0.47 mi14