Learn more about Dr. Stephen Struble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Struble, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Struble
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Struble Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Struble graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Struble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- St. Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Graham Struble MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Struble practice?
- Dr. Stephen Struble has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Struble practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA and North Chesterfield, VA.
See Cary Surgeons and Cary Orthopedic Surgeons.