A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Strup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Strup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Strup, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Strup graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Strup has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Strup FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Strup practice?
- Dr. Stephen Strup has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Strup practices Urology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Urologists.