Learn more about Dr. Stephen Strup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Strup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Strup, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Strup graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Strup has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strup accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Strup practice?
Dr. Stephen Strup practices Urology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Urologists.