A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stuppler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stuppler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stuppler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuppler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Stuppler has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Stuppler MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Stuppler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stuppler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Stuppler practices Urology near Howell, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Howell Urologists.