Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stuppler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stuppler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stuppler
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stuppler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stuppler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Erection lasting too long (Priapism)
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuppler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Stuppler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Stuppler MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Stuppler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stuppler has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Stuppler practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.