Dr. Stephen Brian Sulkes MD is male, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sulkes is Good. Dr. Sulkes has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sulkes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Primary care, behavioral and psychosocial medicine, psychosomatic medicine, mind-body medicine, medicine and spirituality.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulkes graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Sulkes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sulkes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 21 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independent Health - 29 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sulkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Sulkes practice?
Dr. Stephen Sulkes practices Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Geriatric Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Sulkes, Dr. Steven Sulkes, Dr. Stefan Sulkes, Dr. Steve Sulkes