A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sulkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sulkes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sulkes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulkes graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sulkes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sulkes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 21 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independent Health - 29 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan