Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About STEPHEN SULLIVAN
STEPHEN SULLIVAN, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Cambridge, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. STEPHEN SULLIVAN is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham & Women's Hospital and Children`s Hospital of Boston. STEPHEN SULLIVAN has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
STEPHEN SULLIVAN has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
STEPHEN SULLIVAN is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.